- The Principal can, in the interest of the School, ask a parent to remove a pupil, at or previous to the end of the current term, should the pupils conduct, behavior or influence, in the Principals opinion, be in any way detrimental to the principals of the school, or should the pupil seem unwilling or unable to profit by the educational advantages of the School.
- Irregular attendance, habitual lack of interest in School work, words of action departing from the conventions of good conduct, insubordination, cheating, stealing, misconduct, even outside the premises of the school, or any other malpractices, are reasons enough to ask for withdrawal of a student from the school. Parents must ensure that children attend (75%) school regularly in compliance with the code of conduct. Frequent absence from class will not be permitted. The principal reserves the right to refuse leave of absence for religious festivals, weddings, and other ceremonies at home, if it interferes with the pupil’s work in the school or school discipline.
- Parents or guardians cannot dictate to the Management has the right to say on what conditions it will admit or retain a student in this school. Students must not take part in any political activities.
- Any students who is persistently any repeatedly or willingly mischievous or guilty of malpractice in connection with examination, or has committed an act of serious indiscipline or misbehavior, or who, in the opinion of the principal, has an unwholesome influence on the students, may be expelled permanently or removed for a specified period by the principal on the advice of the Administration.
- Students’ access to networking sites must be strictly monitored by the parents. Any defamatory content, uploads etc made by students on any site will qualify for dismissal from the school.
- Tattoos, henna and coloring of hair will not be permitted.
Pupils no less than parents are reminded that they are strictly to abide by the school regulations, especially with regard to punctuality, discipline, home tasks, and payment of fees.
The Director/Principal reserves the right of admission, promotions, sponsoring students for ICSE Examinations, and extracurricular activities.