The parents have entrusted their children to Ruchika High School to bring them to maturity. They, however, should cooperate with the school by their total involvement, which calls for real understanding of the school’s philosophy, and participate in its growth and development.
Parents should be the living examples of the values taught and expected of their wards. They should inform the Principal and the teachers concerned of any family problems or other pertinent facts that are necessary for a proper understanding and guidance of their wards
To attain total harmony between the home and the school:
- The Principal sends information through letters to parents/guardians about the activities, achievements, growth and development of Ruchika High School;
- Progress cards are given at the end of each Term Evaluation;
- Parent-Teacher meetings are organized during each term;
- Parents are encouraged to meet the teachers, by appointment, to discuss the progress of their wards;
- Parents requesting a teacher of Ruchika High School for favours for their wards may be asked to withdraw their wards from the school;
- The school can do very little for students when parents give contradictory orders or teach something contradicting what is taught in school;
- The school will not appreciate and approve any parent association/club/forum formed outside the school in the name of the school. The PT sessions are the only official forum where one can bring in the concerns of children to the notice of the management. The Principal will deal with parents individually.
- Grievances of any sort should be presented in writing for better disposal. No telephonic discussion with regard to administrative policies will be done.